More offerings from the depths of the closet

I began this journey a year ago with a large box of jewelry from my MIL who died in the mid 1960s. We have been such packrats that we have many, many vintage belongings in the closet and in our drawers. As I have sold and cleared out more just seems to wiggle its way out and up to the top, things I never even knew I had or had long forgotten. 

Almost all the jewelry from Madeline is gone but many of her antique finds remain. 
Many of the slightly vintage items we bought in the 80s are now really vintage.  Who knew bandanas would appreciate in value while beanie babies did not? 
Electronics from the 70s and 80s are truly vintage now. 
George's army uniforms and some of his dad's sold well leaving only a few.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thinning my ornament collection

Housewares Tablecloths Napkins and blankets are selling fast