Housewares Tablecloths Napkins and blankets are selling fast

Drawers are overstuffed with Christmas prints and items for year around use. We loved to buy tablecloths and napkins but who needs 47 napkins? How am I going to use 3 table runners and 8 placemats for the 2 of us over the next month? Did I mention my table is oval and I have at least 5 round tablecloths?



Lets talk lap blankets / individual coverups. We must love them because we have at least a dozen left in various fabrics, colors and conditions. Some are as big as a twin size, most are travel size or lap size.
Hubby bought a beautiful plaid wool stadium blanket in the late 70s from a woman who used to take it to all the UT football games. Now with 17 moth holes, it is relegated to his office sofa.
I recently sold a down lap blanket that was under a pile of towels in my closet--who even knew it was in our house?? Or the 2 white 1940s wool blankets stenciled USN?

I have items listed at : woodenitbewonderful512 items for sale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thinning my ornament collection

More offerings from the depths of the closet